Hi bloggers and Happy New Year! This is a review of our first Create & Take 2015 and we wanted to start off with something bright and flowery! Making use of a new Tonic Studios die, we decided to design a 'Thank you' card for the first week. So let's get started.....
Square Cream Card Blank
Bazzill Basics Vintage Lace Cardstock - Vintage Lace
3D Foam Squares
1. Cut a piece of Vintage Lace cardstock 13cm x 13cm and adhere to the card blank.
2. Die cut the two smallest dies from the Thank You die set together from Berrylicious cardstock.
3. Die cut the middle die from the Thank You die set from French Vanilla cardstock.
4. Adhere both die cut pieces together using glossy accents. Adhere to the middle of the card using 3D foam squares.
5. Die cut three flowers using the Crafts Too flower dies from Berrylicious, Intense Kiwi and French Vanilla cardstock.
6. Adhere the flowers to the sentiment on the card, whilst changing the colour of the dots in the center of the flowers, so that each flower has a different colour center.
And that's all there is to it! The Thank You die from Tonic Studios is very versatile and could also be used as a gift tag on a present or as a gift tag tied around some flowers. The only limit is your imagination!
As usual all materials can be found at Crafts U Love