Hi bloggers, its been a while since we've shared one of our Create & Take's so I thought I would enlighten your Tuesday with a Create & Take tutorial. This card would be perfect for anyone who's just passed their driving test but is also versatile for most occasions, including birthdays.
So what are your eesentials to make this card....
- Penny Black You're Retro Clear Stamp Set
- Kaisercraft Edges Textures Clear Stamp Set
- Bazzill Basics Grey Smoothie Cardstock
- Bazzill Basics White Smoothie Cardstock
- Watercolour Pencils
- Versafine Inkpad
- Simple Stories The Story of Us Collection - Heart to Heart Paper
- Crafts Too Step Card Die Set
And now for the instructions:
- Start by cutting your grey cardstock with the Step Card Die
- Then carefully fold your card to make the step card shape.
- Cut a piece of white smoothie cardstock with the biggest scalloped rectangle die (included in the step card die set) . Stamp your image from the You're Retro stamp set with the Versafine Inkpad. Using the tyre marks stamp from the Kaisercraft set, stamp these alongside your image. Finish off with a sentiment of your choice.
- Colour the image in with watercolour pencils and then stick onto your card base.
- Die cut the Heart to Heart paper using the longest scalloped rectangle die and stick to card base.
- Finish off by cutting the scalloped rectangle strips in black stripy cardstock (reverse side of the Heart to Heart paper) and stick to card base.
And thats all there is to it. This step card die by Crafts Too is such an effective way to make your cards more interesting and with all the different die pieces included, there's no way you can go wrong.
All these products can be found at Crafts U Love, so check them out today!