Tuesday 17 November 2009

Scrapbook Club

Tonight I had to cover the scrapbook class which was a bit last minute so this is a joint effort by Sue and I today using the BoBunny Delilah papers & stamp range. This range lends itself very well to autumnal photo's. We also used the Pumpkin Nesties to make a little secret message and done lots of inking and stamping and a bit of Glimmer Mist too. Everyone enjoyed the class and brought some beautiful autumn photos. Thanks to all the ladies who made me feel at ease on my first ever scrapbook lesson!



3 comments:

Mrs Wonka said...

Great layout! Love the hidden pumpkin message!

Z x

Joanne said...

Me too. It's a great idea. How did you hinge it though 'cos I can't see a brad or anything?

Treacle said...

I love this page. I wasn't keen on those paper but now i've seen them used I think I might have to get them lol

xXx