Hi bloggers, we have a festive card for you today from last week's Create & Take designed by Heidi. This card uses the beautiful Arched Fir Branch die from Tutti Design and also the Twas Tag stamp from Woodware.
So let's get started....
1. Cut a piece of Nautical Medium card to measure 15.5cm x 12cm.
2. Cut a piece of Starmist card to measure 15cm x 11.5cm, stick together then adhere to card blank.
3. Cut a piece of Maja cardstock 14.5cm x 11cm and stick down.
4. Onto kraft card, stamp up large tag stamp, cut out and ink round the edges.
5. Die cut a stitched circle from kraft card. Stamp up word stamp all over the circle and ink edges.
6. Stick to the top of card and cut off excess.
7. Die cut a Tutti Arched Fir Branch, stick over half circle at the top of card using wet glue. Cut off any excess.
8. Stamp large wording stamp over bottom of Maja paper piece, then stick the large tag down.
9. Punch out in Nautical Medium one large circle, one medium circle from kraft card and then two smaller circles from kraft card.
10. Onto large kraft circle stamp Happy Christmas, then stamp two snowflakes onto the smaller kraft circles. Edge with ink.
11. Layer circles up as shown in picture using 3D foam pads.
12. Add blue bubbles to the centre of the snowflakes.