Hi bloggers, it's time to bring you some inspiration this week with a review of last week's Create & Take using the stunning Meadow Butterfly #2 die by Sizzix.
So let's get started....
1. Cut a piece of Chiffon cardstock to fit the base of the card. Use the Marianne die with an embossing mat through your die cutting machine to emboss the die onto the cardstock. Edge the card with the Fossilized Amber ink pad.
2. Cut the Meadow Butterfly die twice from white cardstock. On one of the cut out pieces colour the leaves with Shabby Shutters. On the other piece colour the flowers with Abandoned Coral. Cut the flowers out and stick in place over the die cut with the green leaves.
3. Using the Meadow Butterfly die again, die cut from Gold Glitter cardstock and cut round the butterfly and stick in place.
4. Punch out some flowers from gold glitter cardstock and stick on the card as pictured above.
5. Stamp the wording onto some white card using Peeled Paint ink and punch out with a circle punch and stick onto the card.
This card is simple but very effective and we love how Caz used the Marianne die to emboss the design into the cardstock which gives us even more ways to use our die cutting stash!