Hi bloggers, we have an owl-tastic card for you today using the Jen Long Owl Fold-a-long card die by Sizzix. Be the envy of all your crafting friends by making a unique shaped card. Also check out the Jen Long Fox Fold-along card die by Sizzix.
So let's get started.....
Prima Heaven Sent Paper Collection - Joyful Arrival
1. Die cut the owl from patterned paper and fold along the score lines.
2. Die cut the centre owl from white card, stamp the wording with black ink and stamp the feathers with Victorian Velvet ink. Sponge the edges with Victorian Velvet.
3. Die cut the different pieces of the owl from various coloured cardstock. Since the owl die set only includes one die for the eyes, wings and face you will need to die cut these pieces twice and flip them over to use on the other side of the card. We recommend using a non textured cardstock when cutting these pieces so you don't notice the difference in cardstock when you flip the piece over.
4. Die cut the flowers and shape the petals and build them up to make a 3D flower. Add a pink iridescent bubble to the centre of the flower.
5. If desired add some ink to the edges of the card pieces before sticking and assembling.
These cards are such a fabulous alternative to the usual card blanks and would also make wonderful party invitations.