Hi bloggers, it's time for another Create & Take recap, this time using the new Marianne Tag set and a new Woodware stamp.
1. Take a piece of White Bazzill card stock and fold in half, large enough to create a card base big enough for the large label die.
2. Position the die onto the fold so that it will create a folded card.
3. Stamp the flower onto folded card to help you know where to position the paper piecing. Stamp the flower head onto orange spotted card, the middle of the flower onto yellow card stock and the stem onto green patterned card stock.
4. Cut around all pieces and stick into place on the card.
5. Cut a strip of orange card to measure 3.5 x 0.5 inches and stamp the Sorry It's Late wording.
6. Cut tag from green patterned paper and stamp the poem wording onto it and stick inside the card.
7. Finish by adding glitter glue, ribbon and a sunflower gem.
This card is a great alternative to using a traditional card blank and is fun for lots of different occasions!