Hi bloggers, Friday was a great day at the shop celebrating the annual Christmas Jumper Day for Text Santa. Everyone looked great in their Christmas attire and we want to thank everyone who turned up on the day to support it. So far we have raised £102.90 for three great charities including Macmillan Cancer Support, Make a Wish and Save the Children.
Caz made a fantastic card for our customers to make at Create & Take that captured the spirit of the day. Read on to find out how to make it:-
Woodware Little Red Robin Stamp Set
Elizabeth Crafts Props 5 Die Set
Taylored Expressions Nordic Embossing Folder
Woodware Mini Heart Punch
Bazzill Basics Crimson 12 x 12 Cardstock
Bazzill Basics White Smoothie 12 x 12 Cardstock
Bazzill Basics Bark 12 x 12 Cardstock
White Ink Pad
Black Detail Pen
Black Versafine Ink Pad
1. Cut a piece of white cardstock, Bark cardstock and patterned paper 3.75" x 3.75" and stamp the Robin on to all pieces.
2. Keep the white cardstock as it is. On the Bark cardstock, cut around the robin and then also cut the wing out. On the patterned piece cut around the main body of the robin, cutting across the neck to look like a jumper. Use detail pen to add a faux collar.
3. Adhere the Bark robin onto the white robin but leave the wing to one side. Adhere the patterned cardstock on top of the bark, then glue the wing in place.
4. Colour the beak, holly and berries with pencils.
5. Cut a piece of Crimson cardstock 4.5" x 5.75" and emboss with the Nordic embossing folder.
6. Take a white ink pad and gently swipe across the embossed surface.
7. Assemble the card as shown and stamp the wording along the bottom of the card, adding a punched out heart inbetween.
We love this festive robin in his Christmas jumper and complimented the theme of the day beautifully.