Hi bloggers, today we want to bring you some more Christmas inspiration with the new collection of Woodware stamps. This fantastic card was made by Stamping Caz for our Create & Take last week.
So let's get started....
Craft and You Design 12 x 12 Paper - Frozen 05
1. Stamp the Snow Buddies stamp with black ink onto White Smoothie cardstock, approx. 8cm x 20cm in size.
2. Colour the stamped image with watercolour pencils.
3. Adhere a thin line of glue around the edge of the cardstock and sprinkle some fine glitter. Leave to dry. For a bit of extra glitz, add some glitter to the snowmen's hats also.
3. Cut a piece of Frozen paper 10cm x 21.3cm and adhere this to the card base.
4. Adhere the Snow Buddies image onto the background paper.
5. Punch three snowflakes from Silver Mirri Card and and adhere to the card, adding a jewel to the center of each snowflake.
This card is the perfect way to get you in the festive spirit to begin crafting for Christmas. Check out the new Woodware Christmas collection here.