Hi bloggers, welcome to a new week! We have a lovely project for you today from last week's Create & Take using the dies that come with the New Big Shot Plus Starter Kit. After using this machine for a day to prep the kits for the Create & Take I can tell you that it is definitely a dream machine and worth upgrading your standard Big Shot machine, especially if you want to cut A4 dies. It makes cutting multiple dies a breeze as you can lay them all out with different cardstock and cut all those different elements with one pass - time saver!
The Big Shot Plus Starter Kit is definitely worth the extra money as the kit comes with a range of Bigz and Thinlit dies plus some great papers as well, take a little look below.....
Big Shot Plus Starter Kit - £159.99
Big Shot Plus Machine - £119.99
Get your Big Shot Plus here
Now on with today's project, the Easter Gift Box - using the dies that come with the starter kit.
1. Using the Big Shot Plus machine, kraft card and box die, cut out the box shape and then use scissors to cut away the lid.
2. Fold along the crease lines and then assemble using double sided tape.
3. Cut out the lid section again using white card and then cut away all but 2cm of the box, fold along the crease lines and assemble the lid using double sided tape. Adhere the back flap to the top of the back of the box base.
3. Using the Scallop Trim Thinlits die, cut out a white border and attach to the lid using double sided tape.
4. Cut out a strip of Carrots patterned paper measuring 2cm x 13cm and trim end into a 'V' shape. Use double sided tape to stick this into position on the lid of the box.
5. Using the Tag Framelits die cut out a tag shape from white card, stamp 'Easter Blessings' and attach to the box using some twine.
6. Die cut a flower using the Bigz die from Orange Dots cardstock and layer this with an intricate white die cut flower and two die cut flower centers.
7. Finish by adhering a gold shimmer dome sticker to the center of the flower and place the flower on the top of the box with double sided tape.
And whoalah, a beautiful Easter Gift Box, now just pop some eggs inside and your ready to give it to that special someone.
For more inspiring ideas for Easter, don't forget to check out our Easter Pinterest board here.